- January 29, 2021
- Posted by: Stephen Webb
- Category: You're Not a Good Enough Talker
We like to tell people to “get in the loop” or “I’m outta the loop” but few people spend any effort building the loop.
I’ve learned a thing or two about getting more people in the loop and honoring more people through inclusion. With that comes better buy-in and better collaboration. And with that, better performing teams.
I ask these things intuitively and instantaneously now but maybe you can start to practice this during a sermon or staff meeting.
– Who does this remind me of?
– Who needs to hear this?
– Why can’t I tell them right now?
– What do they need to know before anything else?
– Do I need to thank someone for this connection?