- January 21, 2021
- Posted by: Stephen Webb
- Category: Being The Bad Guy For Good Reasons
You’re an expert on evaluating costs. You can read the label, respond to hesitation, and think of 5 other options instantly.
But it’s time to become an expert on perceiving value.
It may cost $100,000 to get that venue.
But it also may cost 200% growth if you don’t get that venue. Which may cost $400,000 in potential income. Which may cost 10x the impact of your current reach.
Everything costs something.
Even when it doesn’t cost money.
- Cost says “This here….”
- Value says “That there….”
- Cost says “This is all you have.”
- Value says “That is what it could be.”
- Cost says “This is what it is.”
- Value says “That is what it will be.”
- Cost says “This is your limit.
- Value says “That is your launching point.”
Go find more of it!