- January 29, 2021
- Posted by: Stephen Webb
- Category: Building Cathedrals
Here are some of the key questions people will be asking as they think about opportunities to step into leadership roles within your church:
– Am I needed? Is there a place for my gifts and skills?
– Will I have input? Will they listen to what I have to say?
– Will they keep me in the loop? Will I have information before others do?
– Do they care about me, or are they just using me?
– Will I have freedom to do my thing? Will they allow me to lead?
– Do I get to do something significant? Does this investment have a return?